|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Noi Bai International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
– Program and schedule may be subject to change in special unforeseen circumstances.
– Inclement weather conditions in Ha Long Bay could result in cruises being cancelled for your own comfort and safety by The Management Board of Ha Long Bay.
Pack your essentials, passport, comfortable seasonal clothes and footwear suitable for outdoor activities. We also recommend you bring insect repellent, sun cream, sun hat and a suitable lightweight rain jacket.
– Small group: Maxium 12 people
Prices: All rates are quoted in USD per person, based on Double/Twin/Triple occupancy. Single occupancy surcharge will apply. Please contact the tour consultant if you need further information or would like to discuss customizing your own special private tour.
|Group size||Price/per person|
– Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
– Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
– Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
– Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
– Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
– For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
– 04 – 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
– 04 – 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
– 04 – 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Day 1 – Hanoi arrival
Xin Chao, welcome to Vietnam, Hanoi city and start of your holiday. Meet and greet your driver upon arrival and transfer to the city center hotel.
There are no planned activities today until the evening welcome meeting. Feel free to explore the city on your own before the meeting, and make sure you’ll be back in time to meet the group. Dinner will be served at a local restaurant.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi city
Meals: Dinner after the meeting
Day 2 – Golf at King’s Island Golf Resort
Breakfast at the hotel before the drive to King’s Island Golf Resort, 50 km away from Hanoi city (1 hour). Enjoy a morning round of golf at the picturesque Lake Course, use the course facilities and then return to your to hotel. Free time in the evening.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
Day 3 – Golf at Phoenix Golf Resort
Breakfast at the hotel followed a trip to Hoa Binh to join one round of Golf Game at Phoenix Golf Club, which is 38 km from Hanoi. Enjoy the best world golf course with beautiful view as considered as Halong bay on land.
Accommodation: Hotel in Hanoi
Day 4 – Golf at Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club – Ha Long
Breakfast at hotel and we will drive to to Chi Linh town, 60 km away from Hanoi City, 1 hour and 20 minutes by drive. Tee off at Chi Linh Star Golf & Country Club, considered one of the most challenging course in Northern Vietnam. Continuing drive to Halong City (1 hour). Check-in hotel and rest of the day at your own leisure.
Accommodation: Hotel in Ha Long city
Day 5 – Embark on cruise to Bai Tu Long bay
Heading out of the town we embark on a boat for an exploration to one of the most breath taking places in Asia, Ha Long Bay, A World Heritage site. Then cruise to Bai Tu Long, explore the unspoilt beauty of Thien Canh Son cave with incredible stalactites and stalagmites and natural images before kayaking in the Cong Do area.
Accommodation: On boat
Meals: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Day 6 – Ha Long | Hanoi airport
Start your day with the morning Tai Chi on the sundeck, watch the sunrise followed by a leisurely breakfast. You’ll transfer to a Sampan Boat before visiting Vung Vieng, a local fishing village to experience the life of the local people who live in the Bay. It’s then back on the cruise boat, lunch and a cruise back to the pier where you pick up your transportation back to Hanoi airport for the onward connections.
Accommodation: Check out the boat
Note: Please contact your travel consultant for your stay extension in Hanoi.