This 4-day Ha Giang tour allows you to visit one of the well-known destinations in Northern Vietnam with quintessential view of landscapes including Ha Giang Province with Quan Ba Heaven Gate, Dong Van Rock Plateau, Ma Pi Leng Pass, Meo Vac Market and Ba Be Lake.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Noi Bai International Airport|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive at least 2 hours before the flight.|
– Program and schedule may be subject to change at short notice.
Pack your essentials, passport, comfortable seasonal clothes and footwear suitable for outdoor activities. We also recommend you bring insect repellent, sun cream, sun hat and a suitable lightweight rain jacket.
– Small group: Maxium 12 people
Prices: All rates are quoted in USD per person, based on Double/Twin/Triple occupancy. Single occupancy surcharge will apply. Please contact the tour consultant if you need further information or would like to discuss customizing your own special private tour.
|Group size||Price/per person|
– Cancellation received before 60 days: FREE of charge
– Cancellation received from 30 days to 59 days prior arrival date: 10% of total rate
– Cancellation received from 15 days to 29 days prior arrival date: 30% of total rate
– Cancellation received from 7 days to 14 days prior arrival date: 50% of total rate
– Cancellation received less than 7 days prior arrival date or No show: 100% of total rate
– For infant (<04 years old): FOC except domestic ticket cost
– 04 – 11 years old without bed: 50% adult rate
– 04 – 11 years old with extra bed: 75% adult rate
– 04 – 11 years old in twin share: 90% adult rate
Day 1: Hanoi | Ba Be
Breakfast at the hotel, followed by a journey to Ba Be. Upon arrival at 2pm, start your trip by a visit at Ba Be Lake including Puong Cave and An Ma temple. Then keep hiking to Pac Ngoi village of Tay People before check in at Ba Be homestay. Dinner and overnight at Tay’s family homestay.
Excluded: Tay’s traditional music in the evening.
Accommodation: Ba Be homestay
Meals: Lunch | Dinner
Day 2: Ba Be | Bao Lac | Meo Vac
Breakfast at the homestay followed by a visit at the local market of Red Dao and Tay people on the way to Bao Lac town. Here you will have a chance to enjoy the lunch with the Black Lo Lo and San Chi local people. Afterward, continue your journey to Meo Vac. Dinner will be served in one of Flower Lo Lo family in the afternoon.
Accommodation: Meo Vac (hotel 2* or homestay)
Meals: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Day 3: Meo Vac | Dong Van | Quan Ba
Today you will have a chance to visit Meo Vac market in the morning (The market is opened on Sunday) before exploring Karst Plateau Geo-park with deep green Nho Que river, and also the most dangerous mountain-pass called Ma Pi Leng.
Lunch at the local restaurant on the way, followed a visit at the office of H’mong King, Dong Van Old Quarter, and Sung La village in the afternoon.
Overnight at homestay in Nam Dan village and enjoy the hospitality at H’mong local house.
Accommodation: Quan Ba (Dao’s homestay)
Meals: Breakfast | Lunch | Dinner
Day 4: Quan Ba | Hanoi
Breakfast at the homestay followed a journey to Quan Ba Fairy Bosom mount, which is well-known as the symbol of Quan Ba tourism. After that, visit the village of Bo Y people before returning to Hanoi city.
Tour ends by 7pm.
Accommodation: Check out the hotel
Meals: Breakfast | Lunch